The Complete A-Z Project Implementation Plan for
Confidently Creating Your First Profitable Online Course
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from building 5 blockbuster, high-converting courses (with over 38,000 enrolled students and $6.4 Million Dollars earned), and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program that not only teaches you the high level theory, but the actual EXECUTION of how you can do the same.
Courses That Convert isn’t so much a training program as it is an implementation program.
Yes, you’ll learn the strategies behind everything you do, but more importantly, you’ll have a meticulous, step-by-step, project plan that leaves nothing out and takes nothing for granted as you implement it.
The end result: A 6 or 7-figure long-term ASSET ready to be deployed and profited from for the rest of your entrepreneurial life.
Courses that convert
is the first program of it’s kind that…
Is built with focused, rapid implementation in mind
No filler. No unnecessary modules, and no extraneous or premature strategies that look sexy on the surface, but do nothing but overwhelm you and sabotage your progress.
Teaches you how to teach
The 80/20 of what you need to do to be a confident and powerful presenter that sets you apart from the other experts in your field.
Focuses on the “nitty gritty”
Since Courses That Convert is an implementation program, you WILL be getting your hands dirty with tech. Not only do I make it dead simple, but I take nothing for granted, and really go step-by-step to make sure you build your course with confidence.
Mapping out your first course
- Complete, 360 degree overview of the online course creation roadmap that will guide you through every step needed to build your 6 or 7-figure online business asset.
- 3 *mind reading* validation techniques to discover exactly what your audience wants (and is willing to pay for) so that you never have to waste time and energy creating something that nobody buys.
- The MVV (Minimum Viable Validation) Method that can give you the confidence to move forward with your course idea WITHOUT having to survey your list or analyze scores of data. (Perfect if you don’t have a list or a ton of time to invest in research.)
- The step-by-step simple *yet powerful* strategy of creating a Course Validation Campaign to get instant course validation feedback from your audience while growing your email list in the process.
- How to know when you should start with a small bet (ie. a pilot course) and when you have the clear green light to go “all-in” with your big flagship course.
Developing Your Course Content
- The biggest mistake people make when naming their course, and why you really shouldn’t obsess over it.
- The 5-step process to outline your entire course and organize your modules, steps and lessons for the best possible student experience and outcome.
- How to identify your “Unique Course Proposition” (aka: Your Hook) to guarantee you stand out from your competition.
- How to price your course for maximum conversions (Hint: Cheaper isn’t always better).
- How to properly leverage the power of bonuses in a way that makes your offer a no-brainer.
How to Quickly Become A World-Class Teacher in your niche
- The “Art of Teaching Framework” that I learnt from Tony Robbins.
- How to develop your signature teaching style that doesn’t deny, but fully embraces your unique quirks and personality (even if you’re the shy type and hate being in front of a camera).
- How to know when you should add cheat sheets, checklists and worksheets and when you should hold back.
- What you MUST consider when deciding whether to gradually drip your content or make it available all at once (and how this one decision can have a dramatic effect on your refund rate).
- How to log, manage and keep track of all your course assets (videos, audio files, PDF’s, transcripts, etc.) so that refining and updating your program down the road is a breeze.
- How to choose the PERFECT recording stack (with my personal recommendations for which mic, recording software and video hosting services you should use for max simplicity and the least amount of techaches.)
Building your membership site
- High level overview that explains the ins and outs of your course membership site
- How to know when you should make your content available for download (and when this sets you up to be taken advantage of.)
- Learn from the best! Membership site best practices, with real-life examples of highly successful member sites.
- How to quickly and confidently decide on the best platform and theme for your course (ie. Wishlist Member, Kajabi, Zippy Courses, and more)
- How to make it super fast and easy for your students to retrieve lost member logins (without you having to answer each request directly).
- Designing your graphics (with a complete, time-saving checklist of EVERY single graphic you’ll need across your course assets)
Optimizing for student success
- The art of beta testing, what it is, and how to do know whether your course NEEDS to be tested before releasing it to a wide audience. (extremely important module if you ever plan to have JV partners promote your course).
- How to create the perfect new member email onboarding sequence that boosts engagement, motivates success, and helps you achieve industry-leading retention rates (therefore keeping more cash in your pocket).
- The “Private Facebook Group” streamlined strategy to boost engagement and turn first time students into lifelong customers who achieve amazing results in your programs (and rave about their big wins to others).
- The art of the “win-win” and how to empower your students to the the PERFECT customer for the next course you roll out.
A STEP-BY-STEP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- The entire Tech Library was designed to ensure that you have complete confidence in implementing and applying the most important platforms, tools and technology needed to create your online training course.
- Complete step-by-step tutorials on how to record, edit and export your course on Camtasia and Screenflow.
- The step-by-step walkthrough of how to set up hosting for your membership site platform.
- The no-bs, super simple guide to compressing, converting and hosting your video content in minutes (even if you don’t have a tech guy on speed dial).
- Step-by-step tutorials and walkthroughs showing you EXACTLY how to setup, customize and upload course content into your members site. (Step-by-step instruction for Zippy Courses, Kajabi, and Wishlist Member.)
- Detailed instruction to set up a shopping cart and order form to seamlessly sell your course. (It’s MUCH easier than you think when you see the exact steps to get it set up!)
The Course Launch master Plan
About 8 weeks from now you’re gonna be in possession of a MAJOR 6 or 7-figure asset.
Bet you’d like to know how to sell it right? 😉
Here’s where we reward all your hard work and patience with the EXACT course launch strategy that I’ve used in my own business to generate multiple figures.
Best part is – it’s simple and replicable even if you haven’t been doing this for half a decade (or have a film crew at your disposal).
To be clear, this isn’t just a “high level” overview, but a detailed step-by-step project plan that outlines every step in crystal clear detail.
You’ll be equipped with:
- The EXACT course launch project plan that I’ve used to generate over 10 million dollars in revenue (across 15 product launches).
- A complete project management template (timelines, tasks, and “to-do’s”) that you can easily plug into your favorite software like Asana or Basecamp.
- Why webinars are STILL my favorite (and most profitable) launch strategy, and how you can quickly master this powerful sales platform.
- A FULL list of launch assets (graphics, copy, emails, etc.) so that you’ll know exactly what you need have created for an amazing launch that resembles the ones of your favorite online teachers and marketers.
The successful sales page formula for online courses
No course launch plan is complete without a beautifully designed, high-converting sales page.
This alone can be the difference between a soul-crushing flop and a 6-figure payday.
That’s why I teamed up with my amazing friend (and brilliant entrepreneur), Melanie Duncan to make sure you have the EXACT sales page template responsible for industry-leading conversions and millions of dollars worth of online sales.
In this special bonus training, you’ll learn:
- The 9 core elements of a high-converting sales page that are SPECIFICALLY optimized for selling a modularized online course. (don’t make the mistake of thinking that all sales page templates are created equal).
- How to sequence those elements to pack the most persuasive punch.
The 5 big questions to ask yourself BEFORE writing a single word (do this, and your copy will practically write itself.)
- Why layout and graphics ABSOLUTELY matter, and how to get your page designed so it looks super profesh and does your product justice.
- Recommended sales page templates on the top page builders (Kajabi, Teachable, Leadpages, OptimizePress, Clickfunnels).
- When it’s cool to use a page builder, and when you should go with a custom page.
- The right place to mention the price of your course (do this too early and your readers will run for the hills.)
- Our private vault of talented copywriters, programmers, and designers on-the-ready to give you an extra hand where needed.
Amy Porterfield – Courses That Convert Contains: Videos, PDF´s, Documents, Audios
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Download as much as you need
- You can choose from two membership options:
- Lifetime or Monthly
- Starts at $26.95