Welcome to our site !
This page will give you brief info about how this site works, please, read it carefully.
3 Important Things you need to know:
1) How the site works:
You can choose from two Membership Plans:
- Monthly Membership $18.99 (month)
- Lifetime Membership $89.99
After your subscription (paid membership) you will be able to download over 1200 courses immediately.
Also, we do/create Group Buys (marked as GB). Example: John Smith – Affiliate Blueprint 2017 (GB)
They have some easy rules such as wait times. If you do not want to participate, you have to wait couple of days to get access:
- Members with Lifetime membership = they wait 20 days
- Members with Monthly = 40 days
- Every GB has its own date of the start (in the post) – add 20 or 40 days. Easy, right?
Also, we have 4 products/courses which are accessible only via GB. No wait times.
- OMG Machines – Project Breakthrough/Assimilation/2017/Alchemy/Opus/DC2016/DC2017 – $35
- Frank Kern – Legacy Collection – $29.90
- Jay Abraham – Lifetime Reference Library 2.0 (over 450 GB) – $45
- Ben Cummings – Amazon Fast Track Webinars – $18/monthly
So in recap:
- 1200+ posts immediately
- 4x Products accessible only via Extra Fee
- ?x Group Buys with wait times (only fresh Group Buys, it means that our Old Group Buys are already available to all members)
Hopefully it is clear for you.
We use 3 premium download servers for storing our files. No need to pay for them. Of course.
On this page (Passwords page – TOP MENU) you can/will see our logins to these servers. Please see both videos too (VERY IMPORTANT). But in short: Login to our servers, then go back to our site, click on download link = download starts.
In 99.9% our files/uploads are fine. No corrupted or damaged uploads. So, please, always make sure you have all the bytes properly downloaded. To make sure, we strongly recommend you to use some download manager.
- For Windows – IDM by Tonec is one of the best. Link to original salespage. You can also use google to search for some stable version with crack (or try these pages: Any IDM + Patch, RLSlog.net, Scnlog.eu )
- For Mac Users – harder for me, because I do not use this system at all, but this link should help you a lot : Best DM´s for Mac 2016
3) Unpacking files after downloading
We are using Rar Parts. It means big files/packages are divided into smaller parts for better downloading. It looks like this:
- Filename.part1.rar (2 GB)
- Filename.part2.rar (2 GB)
- Filename.part3.rar (500 MB)
In order to unpack this package (4.5 GB), you need all three parts. Then unpack only part1.
Please see this video on YouTube about how to unpack it – VERY IMPORTANT – For Windows Users.
MAC users, please, see this video.
Great info about RAR parts (archives) is also here.
For viewing video files I can recommend VLC Player (download here it is free)
For PDF – Adobe Reader.